- Genuine original receiver
- Installation Instructions
- Free Standard Shipping Australia-Wide*
- 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty*
This receiver is compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®” remotes. One of our smallest receivers measuring 55 x 44 x 13 mm. Small but still very powerful using the latest Mosfet technology to give you two outputs with high switching current of 2 Amps at 40VDC each.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver's dip switch and it's coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding.
The receiver is available as a plug in type with the standard 6-pin connector. This connector allows you to integrate the receiver into your design. Use 6WHP or 6WLP connector.
- Frequency hopping between 433.10 to 434.70MHz
- Coding using 12-way dipswitch or encrypted codes
- Momentary and Latching modes are user selectable
- Antenna diversity for robust link with extended range
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Compatible with PentaFOB® and PentaCODE® remotes
- Wide operating supply voltage and low current consumption
- Add, edit and delete individual PentaFOB remotes with programmer
- On-board diagnostic LED’s to indicate correct power, reception and relay activation