- 1 x After Market Compatible Remote
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty*
- Free Standard Shipping Australia-Wide*
- 1x After Market Boss/Steel-Line HT4 Remote
- Coding Instructions
- Key-Ring Attachment
This aftermarket remote is compatible with the following remotes:
Compatible with the following Garage Door Openers
Frequency – 304MHz
Coding – Billion Code
Body Type – Key-Ring
Buttons – 4
Button Colour – Chrome
Case Colour – Black & Chrome
Remote Size –
Range – >40 Meters
How to Program the Boss/Steel Line HT4 2211L Compatible Remote
ROLLER DOOR OPERATOR
- Remove the face plate by inserting a screwdriver into the slot located on the bottom side of the face plate.
- The “Radio Set” button is located under the large AQUA Open/Close button.
- With the power turned on to the unit, press and release the small button.
The yellow LED will come on indicating that your unit is ready to accept a code.
OVERHEAD PANEL LIFT/TILT OPERATOR
- To the left of the four adjustment buttons is a recessed button marked “Radio Set”
- With a pointed object momentarily push this button.
- lf the courtesy light is off it will come on and stay on for 30 seconds.
- If the courtesy light is on it will flash once and then stay on for 30 seconds indicating that your unit is ready to accept a code.
- Press the handset button you want to operate this device once.
- If the code is accepted the green LED or courtesy light will blink twice.
- If you are programming multiple handsets code them in at this stage.
OVERHEAD PANEL LIFT/TILT OPERATOR – Unit resets automatically.
ROLLER DOOR OPERATOR – After CODING press and release the small button (learning button) and the yellow LED will show reset complete. Handset is now programmed and ready to use.
How to Delete all Transmitters
ROLLER DOOR OPERATOR – turn power off then press & HOLD down the “Radio Set” button while you turn the
power on. The 3 LED’s will flash twice indicating that all codes have been deleted.
OVERHEAD PANEL LIFT/TILT OPERATOR – memory hold the radio set button in for 5 seconds The courtesy
light will then flash 7 times indicating all transmitters have been cleared from the memory.
DUAL ACCESS – WHITE BUTTON CENTRES
This is coded by the internal dip switches & an existing working remote should be used as a reference to set the
PRIVATE ENTRY / RED BUTTON – Code other buttons as above.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.