- Versatile remote available in a 1,2,4 or 5 button variety (this listing is for the 2 button)
- Simultaneously transmits the encrypted code on 5 different frequencies, making it impossible for the remote to be interfered with or jammed
- Uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Operating range of up to 100 metres depending on building structure and receiver antenna
- Wide operating supply voltage and low current consumption ▪ Momentary and latching modes are user selectable. ▪ On-board diagnostic LED’s to indicate correct power, reception and relay activation
- Although the FOB43301 is available in 4 colours the general colour supplied in FOBKITS is Orange. The colour will vary depending on stock levels at the time of purchase.
- Designed in Australia
- Free Delivery Australia-Wide*
- 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty*
Each FobKit comes with:
- 1 x 2 Ch Wire In Receiver PCR43302R
- 3 x Genuine Brand New Orange FOB43302 remotes
- 3 x Battery
- 3 x Keyring Attachment
- Coding Instructions
There are multiple variations of this product
- FOBKIT 43301 with 2 Channel Plugin
- FOBKIT 43301 with 2 Channel Wire In
- FOBKIT 43301 Large button with 1 Channel in enclosure
- FOBKIT 43301 Large button with 2 Channel Plugin
- FOBKIT 43301 Large button with 2 Channel Wire In
- FOBKIT 43302 button with 1 Channel in enclosure
- FOBKIT 43302 button with 2 Channel Plugin
- FOBKIT 43302 button with 2 Channel Wire In
- FOBKIT 43304 button with 1 Channel in enclosure
- FOBKIT 43304 button with 2 Channel Plugin
- FOBKIT 43304 button with 2 Channel Wire In
- FOBKIT 43305 button with 1 Channel in enclosure
- FOBKIT 43305 button with 2 Channel Plugin
- FOBKIT 43305 button with 2 Channel Wire In
- Waterproof FOBKIT 43301 with 1 Channel in enclosure
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Never allow children to replace button batteries on any device. Swallowing or placing inside any part of the body may lead to severe or fatal injuries in as little as 2 hours or less due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed a button battery or placed inside any part of the body immediately call the POISONS INFORMATION CENTRE on 13 11 26 for prompt advice. If your child is having any difficulty breathing, contact 000.
Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately and safely. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device. Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately out of reach of children in an outside bin or recycle safely.
Please see button battery safety information from the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).