ORDER CONFIRMATION AND PACKING PROCESS
We will send a Confirmation Email when your order has been dispatched. We endeavor to dispatch all orders on same business day (where possible). If we are unable to dispatch within 48 business hours we will notify you.
We trust Australia Post and Fastway Couriers to deliver our parcels within 14 working days. Please see the postage suggested delivery times below for an estimated arrival date.
Please make sure that you add email@example.com to your safe sender’s list.
POSTAGE SUGGESTED DELIVERY TIMES
Retro Remotes chooses the best service dependant on the following variants:
- Where you are located
- Whether PO BOX or Parcel Locker was supplied
- Order value
- Fastest Estimated Delivery time of Delivery.
Estimated Delivery Times are from RICHLANDS 4077
If you need your order delivered quickly, you can select Express Post shipping option at checkout. Please be aware that this does not reduce despatch time. The below information comes directly from the Australia Post website. You can find out more here.
Next Day Delivery Service operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and some major centres. Outside metropolitan areas guaranteed service is to and from townships only. If your item is for an address outside the Express Post network, we’ll use the fastest possible transport links, but it won’t be covered by Australia Post Next Day Guarantee.
STANDARD DELIVERY via Australia Post
Within Queensland –
- Metro up to 2 business days
- Country up to 5 business days
All Other States and Territories:
- Metro up to 3-6 business days, depending on lodgement and destination points
- Country – Please ask at your local post office (items sent from Richlands 4077)
STANDARD DELIVERY via Fastway Couriers
Eastern Coast Destinations – 1 to 2 business days
SA and WA – 4-6 business days
Retro Remotes offers a 24 month warranty on all remotes, receivers, and openers. Warranty starts from invoice date. If you are required to return an article due to a possible warranty claim please follow the below steps.
- Return item in a tracked postage to 1/78 Kurzok Place, Richlands QLD 4077
- Supply a short note explaining why it is being submitted for a warranty claim
- Include a copy of your Tax Invoice
Please note: Batteries, water damage and/or physical damage to the item are not covered under warranty.
All warranty claims are submitted for testing. If an item is deemed to be a warranty claim a replacement will be arranged. If a replacement is not available due to stock levels or item being discontinued by the manufacturers a suitable replacement will be issued.
Every care has been taken to make sure that you have the correct information to allow you to choose the correct replacement for your system. If you are unsure of which replacement you require we recommend that you contact us for peace of mind.
Retro Remotes accepts returns on all items valid for 30 days from invoice date. All returns will incur a $9.95 restocking fee once the order has been received. Retro Remotes does not take responsibility for the return postage costs.
- Return your order or part of your order to 1/78 Kurzok Place, Richlands QLD 4077
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your tracking number and a small note explaining the situation.
- Please include your contact details on the parcel.
Note: Your item is sent well protected from the delivery process, we expect it to be returned in the same way. Damaging or defacing the remote or failure to adequately protect the item in transit will result in voiding our contract.