The Elsema GSM Phone receiver G-2000 has been discontinued by the manufacturer to make way for the 4G network.
To find out more about this new technology head to Elsema GSM 2025 Receiver
The G-2000 works on 3G technology and can handle up to 999 users. All you need is to insert a valid SIM card and program phone numbers of all users through the PC software or through simple SMS text commands. When an authorised user makes a call to the receiver, it rejects the call and activates a relay. Since the call is rejected, the user is not charged for the call.
The G-2000 works on 3G network, therefore, the receiver can be activated from anywhere in the country where mobile network is available. For example, you can open your gate or switch on your kitchen lights in Sydney from Melbourne by making a call from your mobile phone and without getting charged. It is portable and as simple as making a call.
- Up to 999 users
- 3G network compatible
- Built-in battery back-up
- Switches relay with free call from mobile phone
- Digital inputs for sensors or switching
- SMS confirmation of relay switching
- Secure password protected
- Only authorised numbers can operate the G-2000
- Operates from anywhere if 3G network is available. Unlimited range!
- 12 Volts DC power pack included
Compatible with any motor with a and – power and NO/PB Circuit.