The Elsema Multicode 915Mhz 3 Ch Receiver MCR91503R is the ideal receiver for Industrial Automation including Crane Control, winches, wireless cement truck operation.
Elsema Multicode 915MHz 3 Ch Receiver MCR91503R Features
- Fast Frequency Hopping operates on several frequencies to avoid interference or jamming
- Digital Coding, 12-way dipswitch or encrypted coding
- Wide operating supply voltage and low current consumption
- Can operate several transmitters and receivers next to each with no interferences or jamming
- Momentary and Latching modes are user selectable
- On-board Red LED to indicate reception of a signal
- Crystal Controlled for high stability and accuracy
- Free Standard Shipping Australia-Wide*
- 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty*
The Elsema Multicode 915MHz three channel receiver gives you three relay outputs with a contact rating of 8 Amps at 240VAC for each relay. Using pluggable terminal blocks, high quality SMA antenna connector and the quick mount (QM150) makes for easy installation. Also available in an IP66 rated weather proof case, MCR91503RE.
These receivers use a dual digital coding called Multicode Technology (MCT). This MCT digital coding can be either the 12-way dipswitch or the encrypted coding for high security applications.
The combination of FFH and MCT technology brings you a very sophisticated receiver yet easy to use. The FFH technology is usually used in very expensive equipment with military, medical applications.
Note: This is for the receiver only. No Enclosure Case or Remotes are included.