Frequency – 433.92MHz
Coding – Rolling Code
Body Type – Key-Ring
Buttons – 4
Button Colour – Black
Colour – Blue
Remote Size – 50x 30x 12mm
Range – >40 Meters
How to program the Lexo PTX4 Aftermarket remote to a PTX4 compatible receiver.
- Press and hold the blue “Door Code” button on the opener or SW1 MAIN/ SW2 PED on the receiver board.
- Press the remote button you would like to open/close the device for two seconds.
- Release and pause for 2 seconds.
- Press the Same button again for 2 seconds
- Release the Door Code or SW button.
- Wait 10 seconds then press the NEW remote to confirm it has coded.
How to Delete ALL stored transmitter codes
- Turn the Openers Power OFF
- Press and Hold the DOOR CODE or SW1 button on Motor
- Whilst holding the button, Turn the Openers Power ON
- The Coding LED will illuminate to indicate the receivers memory has been deleted.
- Release the Button – All the Stored codes including Courtesy Light Codes are now deleted.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.