Introducing the Merlin E970M Remote.
The newest generation of Merlin remotes with a round keyring style and ergonomic modern design this remote is sure to please. This Genuine Merlin remote has the ability to code both Merlin+ and/or Merlin 2.0 openers manufactured from 2009 on the same remote.
- Genuine Merlin remote
- Ability to code both Security+ and Security+ 2.0 on the one remote.
- Unique code generated with each activation
- Control up to four powered garage doors
- Long range frequency
- LED green light flashes when button is pressed
- Superior design & durability
- Free Shipping
- 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- Brand New Genuine Merlin Remote
- CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Keyring Attachment
- Coding Instructions
Compatible with the following Genuine Merlin Openers:
- Commander Essential (MS65MYQ),
- Commander Elite (MS105MYQ),
- Commander Extreme (MS125MYQ),
- SilentDrive™ Essential (MR655MYQ),
- SilentDrive™ Elite (MR855MYQ),
- Commander Ultimate (MJ3800MYQ),
- Commander MyQ,
- SilentDrive Elite MyQ,
- SilentDrive BBU,
- SilentDrive Pro,
- QuietDrive Pro,
- RollerAce (MR60),
- and all other Merlin Security+ and Security+ 2.0 garage door openers
Genuine Merlin Receivers:
Genuine Merlin Remotes:
Genuine Merlin Wall Button Remotes
The remote is preset for use with Merlin Security+ 2.0 systems
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Never allow children to replace button batteries on any device. Swallowing or placing inside any part of the body may lead to severe or fatal injuries in as little as 2 hours or less due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed a button battery or placed inside any part of the body immediately call the POISONS INFORMATION CENTRE on 13 11 26 for prompt advice. If your child is having any difficulty breathing, contact 000.
Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately and safely. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device. Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately out of reach of children in an outside bin or recycle safely.
Please see button battery safety information from the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).