Why Evo Pro Universal Duplicator Keypad Features
- Genuine original equipment
- Free standard delivery Australia-wide*
- 2 Year Manufacturers warranty*
Each keypad comes with:
- Brand New Keypad
- Coding Instructions
With die cast mounting body secured to a wall or plinth, the shatterproof, IP67 rated body secures in place with a secure key lock. The 3 volt Lithium Ion battery will give up to 2 years of trouble free operation and is easily replaced when it tells you it’s time.
Why Evo Keypad allows you to have up to Eleven separate PIN’s registered to the one keypad – allowing different levels of access to various users. Set up your gate motor, garage door, front door, lights, alarm plus more to the Why Evo Keypad and then give special access to certain people.
Stress Less about your children being locked out of the home after school or losing their keys or remote controls. Perfect for gate access for delivery drop offs or garden staff whilst keeping the Garage or Front Door secure.
This unit will program directly to your Automation’s receiver requiring no extra receivers which can interfere with the operation of existing remote controls*. All your existing remotes will continue to work perfectly and there will be no extra wiring or unsightly, awkward looking boxes dangling anywhere.
Compatibility of the Why Evo Pro Universal Duplicator Keypad
*This device is designed specifically for Garage Doors and Automatic Gates with fixed or rolling code. Compatibility List can be found in the coding instructions.
Many Alarm System and Door Lockset Systems may still work with this system, it is left to the user to see if theirs will learn to the Why Evo Keypad.
Coming Soon – If your garage or gate motor has old technology, a purpose built add-on receiver will be available soon to work with the Why Evo Keypad functions.
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Never allow children to replace button batteries on any device. Swallowing or placing inside any part of the body may lead to severe or fatal injuries in as little as 2 hours or less due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed a button battery or placed inside any part of the body immediately call the POISONS INFORMATION CENTRE on 13 11 26 for prompt advice. If your child is having any difficulty breathing, contact 000.
Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately and safely. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device. Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately out of reach of children in an outside bin or recycle safely.
Please see button battery safety information from the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).