- Integrated LED lighting
- Night Light System (optional)
- Weather Resistant
- UV-Resistant cover
- Designed and Made in Italy
- Water Resistant Transmitters
- Free Shipping Australia-Wide*
- 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty*
- 24 Vac Gear motor with Electric limit switches
- 1 x RX4X plug in receiver
- 4 x 1m rack
- DYL handheld programmer with display for easy programming
- 2 x Key Automation SUB44 Remotes
- Installation Accessory pack
- Installation Instructions
The Key Automation SUN 11024 Sliding Gate Operator holds a maximum of 1100kg sliding gate. The motor is integrated with LED lighting on the cover and is compatible with Night Light System garden lighting (coming soon). This unit is extremely silent thanks to the use of high performance materials.
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Never allow children to replace button batteries on any device. Swallowing or placing inside any part of the body may lead to severe or fatal injuries in as little as 2 hours or less due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed a button battery or placed inside any part of the body immediately call the POISONS INFORMATION CENTRE on 13 11 26 for prompt advice. If your child is having any difficulty breathing, contact 000.
Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately and safely. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device. Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately out of reach of children in an outside bin or recycle safely.
Please see button battery safety information from the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).